2002 Sport Trac tire pressure Question | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 Sport Trac tire pressure Question

From what I can see they're fine. I only have about 10k miles on them though. I looked at them when I rotated them last month and they seemed ok. Wonder if I should actually measure the tread depth though to be sure.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So turns out my front driver tire was at 18PSI and my passenger front was at about 25 i have put them to 34 psi and the rears to 35 psi (the rears were both at 30) its alot less like bouncy castle now :D

This is my first truck, my previous car was a Mini Cooper S so this is a little different.

Basicly looking at the front tires they look low like really bulgy but theres no sticker indicating the tire pressures can any one post a picture of theres? or can someone please advise me of the correct tire pressure

I Have a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac its on 255/70R16 Tires, Wrangler RT, i will be doing city driving for about 2 more weeks then im doing 500-600km of highways and it will then be mainly use to go up and down from a ski resort to the town for the season (nov-april)

What psi/bar should i have the tires at

Thanks in Advanced :)
You posted this BEFORE checking your tire pressures? Then you found both fronts WAY under inflated? WTH? :thumbdwn:

You posted this BEFORE checking your tire pressures? Then you found both fronts WAY under inflated? WTH? :thumbdwn:

yes but i didnt know what the tire pressure was ment to be that was the reason for the post.

Back