• Register Today It's free!

2015 AWD front axle replacement?

NunavutExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Nunavut
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 XLT 3.5 App/Tech pkg
I found my front boots both sides torn after searching for a front clicking sound. Pretty sure it is the axles. So went searching for axles, but there are different types. Just want to make sure I get the right ones. Mine is NA3.5L with tow and AWD.

Front left AWD?

Front right AWD?

Vehicle is out of warranty also so will have to pay out of pocket. Is there brand to stay away from on shafts? Am in Canada in a remote area, so would be a couple week wait for the parts and want to get it done right the first time. If anyone in Canada tackled this procedure already, where did you get prts from?
I have seen partsavatar as a source. Used to order from thewrenchmonkey but had some problems incorrect fit parts even they were listed as fitment correct.
Would like to do all 4 wheel hubs also since have no AWD selection and have the parking/hill descent/etc codes on left dash like it normally does when abs sensor fails.
I know, I really need to invest in a scanner.

They have a Live Chat option that you could use to confirm the parts. It popped up when I clicked on one of your links.

Peter

Back