2015 Explorer Sport fog light wiring plug, cant find location | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 Explorer Sport fog light wiring plug, cant find location

Standard28

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Replaced a bumper on my Explorer and everything is assembled and ready to go but we cant find where this plug goes. Its on the driver side and splits off from the fog light. The passenger side has one too but its for the ac. Nothing on the driver side i can see. I did find 2 holes for mounting the wires with trees a d it is a short distance but theirs nothing there....Any help would be appreciated
4b11bac2-1e4e-43d5-8fb4-2e23529afc69_zpsrrjwslt3.jpg

Replaced a bumper on my Explorer and everything is assembled and ready to go but we cant find where this plug goes. Its on the driver side and splits off from the fog light. The passenger side has one too but its for the ac. Nothing on the driver side i can see. I did find 2 holes for mounting the wires with trees a d it is a short distance but theirs nothing there....Any help would be appreciated
Welcome to the Forum. :wavey:
I'm afraid I can't help you with your question but please add the model (Sport) to your profile so it shows in the margin when you post. That way the members will know which model you have and you won't have to write it into every post. Thanks and good luck.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Back