2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have ONE rule, PM me for Joel's contact info. I do not want his email he setup for this posted on the forum because then it will just get full of SPAM. This email is strictly for members to contact him direct.

DO NOT write on my profile page asking for Joel's info, again my ONE rule, PM me. Profile page conversations are public for anyone logged in to see. These posts will not get replied too.

Just like the 5th Gen, you can get an ESP @ cost through Joel. 2020 Pricing is listed and I do have a screen shot of the 7 and 8 year prices with all mileage options.

7/100k = $1355
7/125k = $1,870
7/150k = $2,720
8/100k = $1,545
8/125k = $2,135
8/150k = $3,115.

These are standard $100 Deductible for AWD units (he used my ST VIN). Roughly $200 more if you want the $50 deductible. These also include 1st day rental but NOT enhance 1st day. They also do not include the LED coverage which is usually a little over $100.

I wanted to post this to minimize the amount of emails to Joel right now since nobody has their vehicle and he can't sell one for a vehicle that does not exist.

PRICES CAN CHANGE BUT THIS IS WHAT IS IN THE SYSTEM AS OF TODAY.

Again, you can get $200 over cost for Canadian Explorers/Aviators through our contact up there. The pricing above is US pricing only.
Not sure if this thread is still active, but a question anyway. It appears Florida residents cannot participate in this offer. Is there a way we can? If this was discussed before I may have missed it but I am a recent Explorer owner.

Not sure if this thread is still active, but a question anyway. It appears Florida residents cannot participate in this offer. Is there a way we can? If this was discussed before I may have missed it but I am a recent Explorer owner.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Yes, the offer still applies and NO, Florida residents are not able to buy it from Joel. Apparently, the prices are fixed there as it is considered an insurance product according to one member. At least you could save the sales tax by buying it out of state. Have a look at Flood Ford. I've read that they have lowered their costs to compete with Joel.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Yes, the offer still applies and NO, Florida residents are not able to buy it from Joel. Apparently, the prices are fixed there as it is considered an insurance product according to one member. At least you could save the sales tax by buying it out of state. Have a look at Flood Ford. I've read that they have lowered their costs to compete with Joel.

Peter
Thanks will check that out. Larry

A dealer has to be licensed in FL to sell it.

Only online dealer I know is Lombard Ford that claims they are licensed to sell to FL residents

Just purchased 8year /100,000 extended warranty , thank you blwnsmoke

New to the board, but I’m approaching 12k miles on 2020 Platinum. Ford ESP quoted me $3300 for $50 deductible, 8 years, 125k Extra care - Lombard Ford beat them at $1796.00. If you sign up for their originations, they sent me a $226 discount code.

Also, I through all the numbers into a spreadsheet and the $50 deductible was the best overall deal for the money.

Thanks to everybody on this post as I have had mine in the shop for missing pieces, software updates, incorrect badging, missing parts, etc..

View attachment 342918
Joel can beat both those prices.

Just purchased an ESP for our '20 ST. We already have 25k on it and it's been such a nice vehicle we plan on keeping it. Joel made the process very easy.

Ford Pass doesn't show the ESP. I contacted Joel and he said this is normal. Just wondering if it's a common issue for others who have purchased the ESP through Joel.

Ford Pass doesn't show the ESP. I contacted Joel and he said this is normal. Just wondering if it's a common issue for others who have purchased the ESP through Joel.
Just purchased 8year /100,000 extended warranty from Joel about two weeks ago and it showed up on my FordPass about five minutes after we hung up .

Yup, common with most ESP. mine doesn't show on both my vehicles. Even my renewal.

Mine shows on Ford Pass under warranty and then under Ford Protect.

FordPass app on an iPhone.
Press Service, then Warranty, then Ford Protect, then 'up arrow', displays the ESP plan details
My ESP displayed in the app a few days after the contract start date.

Ford dealership sales manager told me that they are making so much money by offering extended warranties that they are more profitable then actually selling the cars themselves.

Ford dealership sales manager told me that they are making so much money by offering extended warranties that they are more profitable then actually selling the cars themselves.
That's a good reason to NOT buy an ESP from the dealership.

Peter

How much is the lighting option? I can't seem to find a good number on that. I'm sure those adaptive lights on my Aviator are crazy expensive if they fail out of warranty.

Back