Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Just released

Attachments

• 2021 Lincoln Aviator Order Guide.pdf
    593.4 KB · Views: 2,096

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought I had it on mine until I checked out the option packages more closely and found it was part of the Convenience Package which mine didn't have. No big deal. Mine was not a custom order but off the lot. BTW, my 1964 Caddy had a 'soft close' trunk. ;)

Peter

I thought I had it on mine until I checked out the option packages more closely and found it was part of the Convenience Package which mine didn't have. No big deal. Mine was not a custom order but off the lot. BTW, my 1964 Caddy had a 'soft close' trunk. ;)

Peter
On the 2021 order guide, they took it out of the convenience package and made it standard on touring and blk label models.

On the 2021 order guide, they took it out of the convenience package and made it standard on touring and blk label models.
I don't know if many people are going to be willing to jump up to the higher priced models just to get soft close doors.

So now it's not optional on Reserve?

No. Check out the Order Guide.
I've read the order guide several times and can't find where soft close doors are available on reserve as either standard or as option. I hope I'm wrong. Where in guide is it listed?

That sucks. Soft closing doors was one of the main reasons I'm considering an Aviator. I don't really like the Hybrid and the BL is not available in Canada. Oh well. Still want one though. :):p

I've read the order guide several times and can't find where soft close doors are available on reserve as either standard or as option. I hope I'm wrong. Where in guide is it listed?

You are correct, it is not an option. And Peter was saying, No, it is not an option.

Does anyone know when Lincoln will update their website to show 2021 Lincolns
I think you'd be better off contacting Ford about that. Neither the Lincoln nor the Ford websites have the 2021 Aviator or Explorer listed yet.

Peter

Back