• Register Today It's free!

4/11 build week.

shoeman

Reaction score
City, State
toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 BORDEAUX LTD FWD
Ordered my new EX LTD FWD on Feb 22 ,I just recieved a PM from Seni earlier today ,and recieved a call from my dealer this evening giving me the VIN # and build date of week of 4 /11. He gave me a very tentative ETA of 4/29 -5/6. Now the real waiting begins. Who else wants to join me in a toast to the Chicago factory ,and the men and women building our new toy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been given a roll off date of the week of 4/11. ** Cheers! **

I have a build week of 4/11 too so I will join in on your toast. Fingers crossed for an early ETA!

My baby blue is supposed to be built today..Yippee!!!
Ordered 1/28..XLT, 4WD, 202A, kona blue, stone interior, power liftgate, & moon roof.

I ordered February 12 and FINALLY got a build date of w/o 4/11!!! So excited to FINALLY get some news! It only took 6 weeks to get that news. So much for the 6-8 weeks I was originally told. I knew that was too good to be true! I didn't get an ETA though. :( I can't take waiting anymore! At first I was hoping to have it by Easter, but that doesn't seem feasible now. Oh well. This next month is going to drag on by. Hopefully there will not be any delays and the build date won't get pushed back. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and keep each other posted of progress!!

P.S. I order a black XLT... so hopefully there will not be any issues with the paint (from Japan) on orders placed back then.

Ordered my new EX LTD FWD on Feb 22 ,I just recieved a PM from Seni earlier today ,and recieved a call from my dealer this evening giving me the VIN # and build date of week of 4 /11. He gave me a very tentative ETA of 4/29 -5/6. Now the real waiting begins. Who else wants to join me in a toast to the Chicago factory ,and the men and women building our new toy.

wow, the build date is almost 2 months from the order date. looks like anyone ordered in Feb got some real delay. i ordered in March and the build date is in March also (only about 20 days apart).

wow, the build date is almost 2 months from the order date. looks like anyone ordered in Feb got some real delay. i ordered in March and the build date is in March also (only about 20 days apart).

You are one of the lucky ones! I ordered 1/28 & today is my build date-so 2 months.

Back