Anyone around St. Joseph, Mo? Trails, private land get togethers? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone around St. Joseph, Mo? Trails, private land get togethers?

crazyflights

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St. Joseph, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 1 ton Jeep
I will be moving to St. Joseph, Mo. I'm looking to find some other people wheeling locally, I can assist with trail cutting and clean up if you have private land. PM me for more info if you don't want to post your location.

I also can help with about any aspect of offroad vehicle build up.

I'm aware of well know areas,that are further drive.
Kansas Rocks
Tuttle
-which i intend to check out. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am in saint louis. I would love to know where to go. We are starting an "expedition group" haha. just acouple friends getting explorers and modding them with a very limited amount of money. It has been fun so far.

I'm not in the St. Joe area, but am in southeast KS. I have a cousin in the KC area. He drives a lifted 4door Jeep YJ (is that the right term? LoL), anyway I'll ask him about trails in the area. In the meantime, if you'll expand ur boundaries to eastern KS. I'm sure we can accomodate u for meets and gatherings etc.

where in eastern Ks, besides Tuttle?

do you have some where Private? That's not out of the question, just been slowing down a lot with life so not going as often.

Hop on kcsr.org, and check out the member meets section.

Back