anyone in minnesota up for a trail run | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone in minnesota up for a trail run

andrew18816

Reaction score
City, State
miramar florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 explorer xlt
hey wuts up everyone?

nothing much just chilling. trying to figure out if there is any people on here left from minnesota. right now i live in burnsville and i havent found much for trails. for now my truck is pretty much stock for except the exhuast and the tires and the tinted tail lights. Well post up and let me know what is going on?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'd be willin, and eventhough Jamming4jim Is rollin in a sweet lifted jeep im sure he'd be willin

Ryan

yeah thanx man. lol so he doesnt even have a explorer anymore that sux. well mudding is mudding lol. well i gotta find some trails or something because there isnt much stuff around here. ryan1 do you know of any trails or anything? also i need to go on a trail that my stock truck could go threw. it has 31s and exhuast so not to much lol.

Hey guys. Im from the Twin Cities area too. I have been wanting to bring my X out offroading but I havent found any trails. Probibly better that way though because I havent done much to my truck yet. Hopefully by spring I will have it setup better with bigger tires and maybe a lift and get some recovery gear.

aight everyone. So when are we gonna get together and get out wheeling before it starts snowing lol. Well i guess anyone that wants to go out email me on here. also mnfreak pm me ur number sometime and maybe we could get together and chill or even go wheeling

can i bring the a6?

yeah sure expo ruin the a6 lol. were have ya been man havent seen you online. i already am going to get some money saved up for that tv. also im me on aol when you get a chance. thanx bye

Andrew I PM'd you. I would love to go wheeling this fall but it would have to be an easy trail. I dont even know if my t-lock works :(. Good thing I will have tow hooks on soon :D. But pretty much count me out until spring when I have some more money to invest in my X.

i got no pm lol.

um yeah i'll go wheeling in the a6 heh

Apparently There is a place down by Northfield, talk to Gage on this sight hes been there and has some pics on his gallery too. I went with jim to this place in Turtle lake that was that was pretty good, thats where he rolled his explorer. Ive also heard of a place off of Black Dog road in Egan but have never been there.

Where exactally in the cities is everyone? Im in White Bear Lake, Maplewood area.

Ryan

To specify more I am in Spring Lake Park.

Back