Anyone want to start a new East Coast Chapter? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone want to start a new East Coast Chapter?

Kyle0614

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Let me introduce myself. I've been on here for a while now and I love this site. My name is Kyle I'm in Greenville, NC and I know there are a few others close to me within the 100 mile range. Currently I'm in school taking Auto Tech and will hope to finish sometime next year. Now for the X. 95' Explorer w/ Brushguard...CB/Antenna (roof mount)...just recently shackled and TT'd...couple of other misc. items I want get into lol. Anyway lets here from everyone on the East Coast and I do mean EVERYONE (From Maine all the way down to Florida) time for something new I think. Hey! Change is good right? Anyways lets see how everyone else is coming along with there X and introductions and maybe get some (off-road runs) planned for later on maybe spring/summer 07'. Thanks to all who subscribe to this thread and have a great year!!!!!:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

VA Here I might be movin down that way come spring/summer but for now VA im in

philadelphia pa

Hi guys, just posting to let you know that there are already established clubs in those areas

Kyle0614
xplrsport01
Bobbymacc

Post in the Southern Xplorer Club (SXC) forum for information

gsx220, since you are in Pennsylvania, post in the East Coast Xplorers(ECX) forum for information

DirtyRanger06, since you are in southern New York, you would post in ECX too

Hope this helps

NJ here.. just got my explorer 2 weeks ago

psychosteve, what part of jersey?

Jefferson/Lake hopatcong, NJ. Looking to start going to Paragon Adventure Park (before they close :( ) or Rausch Creek in PA by April.

Back