• Register Today It's free!

body lift questions

exploder1221

Reaction score
City, State
Corvallis, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XL
i already have the 2 in spacer/shackle lift on my 91 x and im planning to put on a 3 inch body lift...what all would i have to do besides installing it? like longer brake lines and/or other linkage type things.

No need for longer brake lines. They are mounted to the frame. A BL(body lift) strictly lifts....the body.:p:

You will most likely have issues with steering. The fix is the steering shaft extender or just get a new one made. Also, as far as other type thingys, if you already have 2" of lift and your doing 3" of Body. You will want bigger tires. At least 32"s I think. But that's just my 2cnts!
Be sure to post some pictures man.
I am about to do the 2" spacers on mine and then 3"s of body after I start school. That way I know ALL my money is going down drain. I might try to add the price of the body lift to my student loans!:D:p:

good call
whats nice about a body lift is that you dont have to dick with allignments like what the spacers did
i have 31's on now and i recken ill put @ least 33's on afterwards :-D

good call
whats nice about a body lift is that you dont have to dick with allignments like what the spacers did
i have 31's on now and i recken ill put @ least 33's on afterwards :-D

That works! :thumbsup: Throw some black wheels on there!

Back