Bubba's write up

FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
Ok - it's not much, but here is the link to our write-up on Bubba's Mud Ranch. Pics to follow shortly. Thanks Mike Rutledge for taking the time to write this and to get info on all the attendees!

Dead Link Removed

Jon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey!! well done. makes me really regret not being able to make it but i honestly appreciate the mention, and yes i am still studying. less than 3 weeks left of class so the next meet is in June? i recall someone mentioning earlier than that.

Exploder99,
Yeah - we are gonna try to get together for a day trip - I'd like to meet you Miami/Dade guys some time here. I was thinking about the Okeechobee area towards the end of April - Maybe even driving over to Miami. Anyhow - give me your thoughts, we'll see what we can do!

Jon

Moving ...simply moving

I must say that i am really glad to see this thing goin..I just got my Florida Explorer Club newsletter today from mike, and reading the bubba writeup( by the way thank you for the doughnut comment although from now on you can all refer to me as "NoBalls" or something :) ) I was forced to shed a tear of joy for explorer owners everywhere...it was either that or the CRC cleaner I shot in my eye while rebuilding my T-Case motor...Either way Im looking forward to this next run...Later

Come on,...come on...pictures already..... I wanna see what I'm in for this summer. Your not going to take me somewhere where my truck will get dirty, are you??

Goob's
You gonna make the trip June 16? Mike did a pre-run out there and found sand, dirt, hills, and a mud hole the size of a football field! We would love to see ya there!

BTW - This was at night - go to www.bubbamudranch.com to see some other pics of the place!

Jon

Made some Pics of the forest Monday, but they are black and white...All I had in my bag, ooppss..Should post pics of bubbas late tonight-early tomorrow...

Mike,
Email them to me if you can - jon@jonmcleod.com

I can add them to the start of our site tonight!

Jon

Posted some pics of Bubba's on my page Mdrut's Truck..Enjoy...FMExplorer hopes to have more up by the end of the week..

Back