Build Sheet for 2020 Limited

RJS12

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bay City
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Limited
I've searched as much as I can and I haven't found a way to obtain the build sheet for my 2020 Limited. Not the Monroney Window Sticker but the sheet that describes all the equipment on my vehicle. Is there a way to obtain one.

TIA, Bob

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Marti Auto Works
9966A5AF-5D12-4C8D-AA9F-6061DBD0BA88
is the licensee to Ford's production database and provides information about any Ford Motor Company vehicles made in the United States or Canada from 1967-2017. Visit the Marti Auto Works website to determine which build sheet is right for you.

Build sheets, or Marti Reports, provide the complete factory options list and door data plate info for Ford Motor Company vehicles. They provide details such as engine size and transmission, paint codes, production date, axle code and ratio, and more.

Notes:

• Marti Reports are delivered as a PDF by email. If you require a hard copy to be mailed to you, select the Print Service option.
  • Visit the Ford Show Parts website for 2007 and newer model duplicate window stickers.

Looks like they only go up to 2017

That's what I found also. Would like 2020 MY.
I got my vehicle build specs information (Detailed Vehicle Specifications) from my salesman. He printed it out for me without even asking for it. It shows the VIN and everything on my vehicle.

Peter

I got my vehicle build specs information (Detailed Vehicle Specifications) from my salesman. He printed it out for me without even asking for it. It shows the VIN and everything on my vehicle.

Peter
Good idea, I'll harass my seller the next time I'm in the dealership.

Back