Bumper Guard/Grill Guard???????

Ryan1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
White Bear Lake, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
About a year ago I was looking on here and some one posted a link that took me to a page of a different type of grill guard. Id never seen one like it before and havent been able to find it since. The heading of the page was something to the effect of "make you explore different than every one elses.

I will try to describe the grille guard, It was like they took a rectangle that formed to the middle area of the bumper and grill, I belive it went all the way up to the bottom of the hood and down to the bottom of the bumper. It looked real sharp and looked like it was part of the existing vehicle. The there were no actual bars, I seemed to be more of a square tubing.

Ok i think ive rambled on about that long enough

so if anybody has any info on that it would be greatly appriciated
Thanks
Ryan

ps I belive it was only for the 91-94 body stiles

Ryan, just wondering if you had tried a 'search' for what you think the title is/was or look through the 'Before and After' section to see if you can find it. Hope you find what your looking for. BTW, was it square tubing or round, black/chrome, did it look homemade/factory..any other things we can use to help you find it?

grill guard

yes I did do a search on grille guards and brush guards
and looked at every one for 6 pages and was unable to locate it. It was i guess custom made but the were manufactured cause you could order them online.

I really wish I had a picture to show you because they do change the front end appearance drastically .

Thanks
Ryan

Back