can anyone ID this bronco II and which member this is? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

can anyone ID this bronco II and which member this is?

LONO100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 sport trac XLT
well, a night out with the gf quickly devolved into her getting caught into a long phone conversation with one of her friends which left me on the couch for literally two hours surfing the web on my laptop just killing away a perfectly good saturday night. anyway, i was on youtube surfing through some videos and caught this one involving a pretty bad ass little bronco II. i noticed at the 4:23 mark, you can see clearly on the left side of the rear windshield is an explorer4x4.com decal as clear as can be. i was wondering if anyone knows which member owns this bad ass little BII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgJJjpkC-dM&feature=related

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It belongs to MoabB2

The body work done on MoabB2 is one of the finest you'll ever see. Glad he did not roll it or take it on trails that would have done the sides in since there is no exo.

yup, that thing is awesome, but ive never seen any pics of it on any threads here on the forum. ive always been partial to broncos, even the BII's. this might sound crazy, but ever since i saw OJ and al cowlings in that slow speed chase in that white bronco, i was convinced i was gonna own one some day.

yup, that thing is awesome, but ive never seen any pics of it on any threads here on the forum. ive always been partial to broncos, even the BII's. this might sound crazy, but ever since i saw OJ and al cowlings in that slow speed chase in that white bronco, i was convinced i was gonna own one some day.

Yup, crazy for sure.

I think we need to take this to the next level and ask your self these 3 questions.

1 Are you the jealous type?

2 Do you tend to wear tight fitting gloves since the above stated slow speed chase?

3 Does your wife/gf know about this desire you have and if so, do they tend to put away sharp objects when your around?

If you answered Yes to all three, I would seek professional help real soon.
I would also remove any Explorer decals from the sides your Explorer. Don't need any negative press coverage.

well, im about the most un-jealous person in the world, almost to the point that my gf finds it weird. i dont like gloves, but i do love ford broncos and i am also from a rough neighborhood in sf like a one orenthal james simpson!

yup, that thing is awesome, but ive never seen any pics of it on any threads here on the forum.

http://explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223930

here is his thread in the registry. he is a little to preoccupied with it staying nice on the outside for me, thats a luxury you can't afford around here but I guess in the huge skatepark that is moab you can be picky. anyway its a cool read.

Back