• Register Today It's free!

Cargo Area Protector

dcarp

Reaction score
City, State
Washington DC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport
I've got an 01 Sport and I am looking for a cargo area protector that is large enough to cover the rear seats when they are folded down. Right now I have one of the cloth ones and it works ok, but a molded plastic protector would be really nice.

Just a shot in the dark here, but has anyone seen something like this? I've got a very large dog and I'd like to keep his hair, drool, and mud in one place when he is riding with me.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my friend has 1 but it dosent cover the back seats when they go down, it just covers the trunk. He uses it for the same thing as u with your dog. He got his off ebay!

I've seen those that cover the hatch area. I may get one of those, but I'm specifically looking for one that will cover the entire area. I'm open to any ideas.

cargo cover

ive got one that covers the entire area on a 2nd gen model. i'm considering getting one just for the trunk area. I'll take a pic and e mail it to you.

this is an original equipment from ford and has a logo. tan in color and
thick plastic . covers all areas.

edward, did you get a chance to send the pic yet?

um well i would like too see a pick also and if ur open 2 sugestions just like combine two covers. Thats all i got lol

Search Ebay for "Ford Explorer Cargo".
I got one a couple of years ago that is vinel and velcros to the seat backs & floor.
Love it..works great...

briwayjones said:
You could get some scrap carpet and cut it to fit.

thats is what i did

Back