coil spacers

Bigcheck1

Reaction score
City, State
Marlton, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Nissan Xterra
guys,
i need to lift the front about an inch. is it possible to put one of those generic rubber coil spacers under the front springs? or can i get actual coil spacers from somewhere like 4wheelparts or something. i need to do this over thanksgiving break while i am home. thanks for your help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

check this site out

These coil spacers are custom made by one of the members here. his username is bluedogbandit or something like that. Anyway, check them out, I think this is what you are looking for.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Watts_Zoo/COIL_SPACERS/

Ryan M. Campbell

funny thing,
i actualluy ordered them from him about a month ago and have heard little since. last i heard the lathe was down adn he would get back to me. if anyone has heard from him or knows him personally i would appreciate some help here. i really need to get this done soon and i am just looking at my other options for this. thanks

Guff just put ford spacers from a 92 f150 on his explorer.They are 1-1/4" tall and you can get them from your ford dealer just give them the part numbers.
F2TZ 5A307 A
F2TZ 5A307 B
And they don't cost very much.

sounds like what i need. is there a write up on the install or anything?

Back