Explorer Newbie

Baadawg

Reaction score
City, State
Arlington,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello to All!

My first post. I HAVE to start out by thanking all that have served! (Former Navy myself) :salute: :thumbsup:

I am a excited new a Explorer owner! I made the switch over from a 4Runner which is an awesome vehicle in it's own right. Just tired of the body on chassis ride! I have enjoyed reading the posts and advice given by the passionate Explorer owners. I look forward to getting to meet everybody on this forum and thanks in advance for all the kind assistance!! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard from another new guy!

Hey how's it going? I'm really enjoying this forum so far. There is some really good info being given out there!

Hello to All!

My first post. I HAVE to start out by thanking all that have served! (Former Navy myself) :salute: :thumbsup:

I am a excited new a Explorer owner! I made the switch over from a 4Runner which is an awesome vehicle in it's own right. Just tired of the body on chassis ride! I have enjoyed reading the posts and advice given by the passionate Explorer owners. I look forward to getting to meet everybody on this forum and thanks in advance for all the kind assistance!! :D

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service, Baadawg! We're glad to have you here. :D

Crystal

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I was up until 0300 reading all the interesting threads!
I'm also VERY impressed to see Ford Reps on board and willing to assist where and when needed! Great and encouraging to see! Thanks for that Crystal!

I'm hoping to have something interesting to add eventually! Right now I am still VERY green so still trying to figure out all the techie stuff and figure out all this vehicle has to offer! AS a long time Toyota guy I like what I see so far!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I was up until 0300 reading all the interesting threads!
I'm also VERY impressed to see Ford Reps on board and willing to assist where and when needed! Great and encouraging to see! Thanks for that Crystal!...

You got it, Baadawg! I'm always happy to do what I can to help. :)

Crystal

I also go by Dave if you like that better. I had to call myself something and used Baadawg on other forums over the years! Now more like Mellowdawg! :D

Back