• Register Today It's free!

Fender Flares

unoahnoah

Reaction score
City, State
Rockville, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT
Does anyone know where i can get some fender flares for my 1996 Ford Explorer 4dr. that arent 500 dollars? Im running 33x12.5 and need some rubber to be covered. ive got 2 inch wheel spacers on now and the tires are stickin out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an entire Eddie Bauer kit that is tan and in great shape. Shipping would be alot but pm me if your interested.

Ditchwitch where are you located?

You need to remove the 2" spacers before you destroy your bearings.

For the Eddie Bauer flares to work you have to drill holes in your front fenders & rear quarter panels.

the treads of the tires rub up against the two front control arms without them... will the flares work if i did alil Bit of fender trimming up front?

the treads of the tires rub up against the two front control arms without them... will the flares work if i did alil Bit of fender trimming up front?

What wheels do you have? People have ran 33x12.5 on the stock Explorer wheels with out rubbing on the control arms.

As for the flares fitting with fender trimming I'd say no. There would not be any thing left to mount the flares to.

What's the status of this deal? Thanks!

Back