• Register Today It's free!

First Time here

peach

Reaction score
City, State
Manasquan, New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 eb
Stumbled on your site looking for help in repair my explorer. Wow I did not know all you impassioned people existed. Great to know I was not alone. I have 1992 EB with 235,000 . Bought new and replaced trans twice. That is about the extent of repairs. Very comfortable with the vehicle. Even did the usual again brakes shocks tires ( all stock) and gave it to daughter when she went to college. Trouble free. Can some one direct me to a place where I can replace a door pannel and possible skin replacement for the front seats?
Cant wait to hear site is great!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site.. A 1st generation with over 200k miles, thats good to see.. I just hope my 2nd gen last me that long.. You have a few alternatives on trying to track down those parts.. You can try maybe the forsale/trade forum or you can try a local junk yard..

Welcome to the site.:thumbsup:

Welcome..... I see door panels on ebay all the time.

yet another Jerseyian!

Welcome!

Kelli

door handle repair

Took all your advise and looked on e-bay did not find the part i thought i needed but did find a door handle replacement. 1 aautomotive.com. they were nice and sold me the complete handle asy for $25. It only comes grey but is paintable. Now to look for the dye-paint. Next project is the front end ball joints etc all are still orig then I will feel better when I send it to School in Delaware.
Thanks for all your replies. :p

Back