For Sale: 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin, 40k miles, V8, AWD, Navigation | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale: 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin, 40k miles, V8, AWD, Navigation

HOSSzBOSS

Reaction score
City, State
Birmingham
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin
see the link here: https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-ford-explorer-sport-trac/6270263829.html

2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

VIN: 1FMEU2D87AUF07666
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 40400
paint color: red
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: truck

I've decided to post my personal truck for sale. It is a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin with only 40k miles! If you are a collector or a car enthusiast, you know how rare it is to see these trucks. As of today, this is the lowest mileage Adrenalin available online that you can find!

I use my truck for work purposes now and have gotten to the point that I need a bigger truck bed. I truly wish I could keep this since it is a fantastic day-to-day vehicle and perfect for those quick trips to the store or small projects at home. This truck will also hold a 4' x 4' pallet of equipment/material. Trust me, I've tested it.

Here are some facts about the truck:

PROS:
Overall great condition
Stand-out Red Paint - You WILL get noticed!
Lowest mileage (40k) of any Sport Trac Adrenalin currently for sale! (I've checked!)
4.6L V8 Engine pumping out nearly 300 HP.
AWD (All-wheel drive) Vehicle and great for rainy weather or even snow (rare down here in the South)
Leather in great condition, see photos!
Heated Mirrors and adjustable pedals
Aftermarket backup camera installed by yours truly
Custom Ford logos in front grill, tailgate, and steering wheel
Two sets of floor mats- rubber OEM and Adrenalin mats

CONS:
Nicks and pitting in the wheels since it was a Canadian truck
Minor clearcoat scratches
Minor surface rust underneath truck in the undercarriage due to the roadways in Newfoundland (original owner). I've had the truck inspected by a mechanic on a lift and it is in excellent condition.
Sporadic squeaking of suspension due to rubber bushings being worn. I've had the suspension inspected as well and there are no issues whatsoever, just the occasional, annoying squeak when going over some bumps.

I have the TITLE IN-HAND, so there would not be a bank involved on my end.

I will provide whatever photos, video, or in-person inspections that you need to give you peace of mind. I will let the pictures tell you more of the story. Trust me, there isn't a higher-end, better condition Sport Trac available anywhere!

Email or Text (preferred): two-zero-5, nine-1-3, 4,4,eight, 2. Text me anytime with questions or requests for additional photos or even video. I will provide any other additional information you need to prove this is a fantastic truck!

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

any chance this beauty is still for sale?

Back