Found the 05/06 ford factory service manual/program | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Found the 05/06 ford factory service manual/program

Harley McIntyre

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Geneva, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer EB 4.6l
I managed to get this to work actually! this could be extremely useful for repairing our 4th gens, now if you arnet comfortable with torrenting then this may not be for you, but imo this is way better than any haynes manual. The only downside is every time you launch it, you have to set your computers date back to july of 2005 otherwise the program wont work. you also need some kind of iso program to install this, i used powerISO. i just extracted everything to a folder on my desktop and clicked the setup button, during the setup it will ask you if you want to use an internet connection, and it only seems to work if you say no to that. for the wiring diagrams you need adobe pdf reader, but even with that i havent figured out how to get them to launch, but for anything else with the vehicle its extremely helpful. more information than i know what to do with. Since this is the 05/06 manual it only techically applies to those years, but im sure most of it applies to the full 06-10 generation explorer, and you can also get information on the 05s aswell. Heres the link to thepiratebay page for it. Enjoy! I hope this will be useful to alot of you guys aswell!

2005/2006 Ford Factory Service Manual (download torrent) - TPB

Also heres some screenshots of the program.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (29).png

Back