• Register Today It's free!

from central ill.

chucksue

Reaction score
City, State
blooimington,ill.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 ford aerostar
Join today. I am building a 1926 model T ford four door sedan hotrod. Have a 3.0 1993 van v6 in it with the a4ld auto tranny. Have a 9 inch rear end in the back.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome. Any pics of the hot rod? I am building a 69 Mustang hardtop.

1926 ford t

When I bought the sedan several years ago it was a "T" with all matching numbers. Sedans are hard to find since they are all wood structure with sheet metal tacked on the outside. I have done several cars over the years and kept them original. This is new territory for me since it is fuel injection. If it was the old four banger I could make it run. I will look around the web site and see if I can figure out how to post a picture.

You will have to use a hosting site such as WWW.PhotoBucket.Com or purchase an elite membership to upload directly to this site's photo gallery. What did you do with the rest of the van? How many miles are on the 3.0L engine & A4LD transmission?

1993 3.0

It was a delivery van so probably a lot of miles. I scrapped the van 10 years back. If I can get this engine running I will probably rebuild it. I picked up a obd1 scanner tonight from a friend. Got to read the manual and plug it in.

1993 3.0

well boys I never got the problem solved. I have spent too much time and got nowhere. Computer is in the trash. Machined my own dist. I will make an intake manifold. A 2300 carb sounds good.

Back