Front end lift.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
im posting the lift for my 2" front lift for the Aerostar. This company does everything in suspension for everything. On page 116 explains the size of the spacer made for the car/truck. These are not rubber one size fits all. But cast aluminum and made to fit the bottom end of your spring. On page 118 you will find the areostar listed rwd and awd different spring different lifts. When I bought mine from eBay they listed the mustang thunderbirds and granda. Makes you think about springs. This is a big file a catalog of all there products.
Hope this helps those who want to lift there van. For the rear I'm trying coil over shock springs. My lift is expected June 20. I'll post photos. There's a member on another fourm who used these lifts and posted photos with a yard stick after lift his height is 31 1/2 inches tall. I'm sitting at 28" front wheel well lip and 26 1/4 rear lip so I can use the help.
NOTE FOR HELP CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE HIGHT OF YOUR AWD VAN WEEL WELL LIP HIGHT FROM BLACK TOP TO INSIDE TOP.AND THE SIZE TIRE YOUR RUNNING. THIS WILL TELL ME HOW MUCH SAG I HAVE NOE. IM LIFT AND NEW SPRINGS ARE DUE IN THE NEXT WEEK.
THANK YOU

http://www.spcalignment.com/images/stories/catalogs/SPC_Cat_2015-web.pdf

Back