Gearwrench 7pc. XL X-Beam ratcheting wrenches 70% OFF - $23.99 at Sears. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gearwrench 7pc. XL X-Beam ratcheting wrenches 70% OFF - $23.99 at Sears.

Anime

EF YEAH!!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EX Sport Concept
GearWrench 7 pc. XL X-Beam Ratcheting Combination Wrenches - SAE

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00944280000P?prdNo=6

GearWrench 7 pc. XL X-Beam Ratcheting Combination Wrenches - Metric

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00944281000P?prdNo=7

Regular price is $79.99. This is one of their promo items for this weekend.

If you buy both sets, add in a filler item (something like a magnetic pick-up tool, spark plug gap tool, or single socket for $2.99-3.99 to make the total over $50, then use coupon code SEARS2011 at checkout to get $5 off, which wipes out the tax and makes your filler item essentially free. Also, if your order is ready within 5 minutes after you input your info at the pick-up kiosk, you get a gift card.

Damn, that is a smokin' deal :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heck, I'll pry use them once a year at most, or less than that, so I'll pry not get them
1sm032dunno.gif

Ordered and got another 5% off ($2.50) for using a Sears card, plus got the filler item ($2.25 Craftsman utility knife) essentially free. So everything for just over 40 bucks.

I figure it's worth it to get these for those harder to reach bolts where the length and ratcheting will come in handy. I already have a Gearwrench box end set and stubby sets, along with the flex end sets. Plus I really like the comfort of the 'Cross' type wrenches. I prefer the Made-in-USA Craftman Cross Force, but for this price, it's fine to have these, plus they are a slightly different shape than the Craftsman.

It might also be worth mentioning that the Craftsman Cross Force stuff, and some other wrench sets, are 50% off through the 10th. Might be combined with the extra 10% off on Sunday (Friends & Family sale) and any online coupons for a smokin deal on the usually expensive sets. Last chance to get the made in the USA stuff, too.

Back