• Register Today It's free!

Got another one!

myfoot

Reaction score
City, State
Illinois quad cities
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
Picked up a black 2017 Platinum the other day. Kept our '11 though as it's been a pretty reliable vehicle over the years with just a few hiccups: 2 return to shift , one rear camera and really that's about all after the initial software bugs that first model year. Normal maintenance performed and has been steady performer the last 6 years

My wife loved the look of a white Sport but I wanted to see the inside of a Platinum and she fell in love with the interior. Beautiful leather and lots of bells and whistles. Probably because we're pushing 95K on the clock but this new one rides so much nicer!
Haven't posted much the last few years but check in everyday to see what's been going on. Rob

Picked up a black 2017 Platinum the other day. Kept our '11 though as it's been a pretty reliable vehicle over the years with just a few hiccups: 2 return to shift , one rear camera and really that's about all after the initial software bugs that first model year. Normal maintenance performed and has been steady performer the last 6 years

My wife loved the look of a white Sport but I wanted to see the inside of a Platinum and she fell in love with the interior. Beautiful leather and lots of bells and whistles. Probably because we're pushing 95K on the clock but this new one rides so much nicer!
Haven't posted much the last few years but check in everyday to see what's been going on. Rob

Glad to hear you like your new Explorer Platinum. I do love the bells and whistles on mine as well.

Back