Greetings from NC--used to own a great Explorer, looking to buy another. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Greetings from NC--used to own a great Explorer, looking to buy another.

Son of Zardoz

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
1990 Tbird SC 5spd
Like the title says, I used to own a few different Explorers, my first being my favorite (pictured below). It was a 91 5spd that I bought in 2002 and was the first vehicle that I ever owned. It had a ton of miles but the one previous owner had taken serious care of it. I planned on keeping it forever but unfortunately maybe a year later a little old lady plowed into me in her land yacht and totalled it. I replaced it with a later model that turned out to be in rough shape mechanically (learned my lesson on buying off of ebay sight unseen) that I then sold and got a 99 Sport 5spd. I kept it for a few years but then took a job where I was going to be driving 160+ miles daily as a commute so I traded for something that sipped gas.

All of that was years ago. I had actually joined this forum way back but don't think I post much if at all so membership probably expired. Fast forward to now and I'm looking for another first or second gen Explorer with a manual transmission for a fun daily driver. If anybody is selling, especially in the southeast near/in NC, shoot me a message. Granted I would ship something that I really like. Thanks!

P8090001.jpg

Welcome.

Welcome from nc

Back