Has Anyone Tried This Product On Their Vehicle? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has Anyone Tried This Product On Their Vehicle?

Exproblems

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Orchard Park, N.Y.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Explorer XLT 4.0L
I was just wondering if anyone in here has used the paint chip repair kit product called "drcolorchip"? The web site address for this product is "www.drcolorchip.com". I've done some reading up on the product at their web site and have seen their TV ad a few times. If anyone has used this product before, was it as easy to use as they claim and did you like the results of the paint chip repair and what did the paint chip repair kit cost you? The web site describes how to use their product, but I didn't see any prices listed for the paint repair kits. Thanks to all that reply and have info about this product.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

used it on my moms buick... 2010 lacrosse cxl, red jewel tint coat paint... worked pretty good actually... if u look closely you can tell something was done cant really pinpoint what was done but, from a few feet away the paint looks flawless... I wanna say the kit we bought was around 60$... but for 60 bucks it was damn well worth it... Her car had without exaggerating prolly 50+ stone chips as she drives alot of back roads to work... really doesn't look too bad at all

if you like send me a pm and I can get you some up close and a few feet away pics of the car after the dr color chip was applied

used it on my moms buick... 2010 lacrosse cxl, red jewel tint coat paint... worked pretty good actually...really doesn't look too bad at all

if you like send me a pm and I can get you some up close and a few feet away pics of the car after the dr color chip was applied

Thanks for the info and no thanks on the pics, I'm good for now.

I had similar question looking at Langka and Dr. Colorchip. My conclusion was Lankgka works better for bigger chips and Dr. Colorchip works better for many smaller chips. Here's a good video that discusses both on the same car.

I had similar question looking at Langka and Dr. Colorchip. My conclusion was Lankgka works better for bigger chips and Dr. Colorchip works better for many smaller chips.

Thanks for the info and video link, I'll check it out.

Back