Heavy Duty Swaybar endlink bushings | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Heavy Duty Swaybar endlink bushings

Josh C.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Live in: Santa Ana, CA - - - From: Oshawa, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mounty v8 AWD
Hey all. Who makes a heavy duty swaybar end link bushing? The other day I went with some buddies to this new place to go shooting. To get there you have to handle some pretty rough trails. The other guys I went with have 4wd vehicles. Happily my Ex made it, and it was awesome. It made me want a 4wd vehicle to do it more. Anyways, when I got home I checked my suspension to make sure everything was ok and I noticed that all my front sway bar end link bushings were split in half. I think they were Mevotech.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks. Is Energy the way to go? Do they have a superior product compared to the brands on Rock Auto like Moogs problem solver?

Well I can't tell you witch is the best. All I can say is I have had the energy sway bar end link kits on 3 different explorers for years and have yet to have any problems with them.

Thanks guys. I like that I can get just the bushings because my posts are still in fine shape. Appreciate all you help

Back