• Register Today It's free!

Hello All !!

Parrotthead72

Reaction score
City, State
Hickory, North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 4wd XLT
I've been a lurker on this site for some time now, so I figured I'd register and be more social. I was a 5.0 Mustang builder for many years, but now I'm completely over them. I am in the process of modding my '03 Explorer XLT. Can't wait to get 3" springs, body lift, and leveling kit. Gonna try some off-roading and leave the drag strip alone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been a lurker on this site for some time now, so I figured I'd register and be more social. I was a 5.0 Mustang builder for many years, but now I'm completely over them. I am in the process of modding my '03 Explorer XLT. Can't wait to get 3" springs, body lift, and leveling kit. Gonna try some off-roading and leave the drag strip alone.

Me, my dad, and a fserious explorations buddy just got finished installing a 4" suspension lift on my 98 mounty today, it looks sweet! good luck!

welcome

Welcome to Explorer Forum! One thing I have learned is that drag strip, or off roading, it's cost about the same. Happy posting.

Thanks for everyone making me feel welcome. Seems like everyone here is really nice and very few flamers. Yeah Dopler, the strip was fun, but expen$ive. Hmmmm....could put a shot of NOS on the Exp, slicks, line-lock...nevermind.:)

Welcome to this forum! I think the high price of gas has discouraged many people from drag racing.

Yeah and prices suck for us offroad guys too....I knew I would be getting worse gas mileage, but not as bad as Im seeing it now.....its almost at half a tank and Im barely pushing 100 miles from full....

Back