• Register Today It's free!

Howdy ya'all

MedicMike

Reaction score
City, State
Kendall, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Sport
Howdy all new member here. I found this site looking for some info on my '02 Explorer and thought I'd join. I'm from Kendall New York and am an EMT for a local ambulance company. I bought an 2002 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 back in March and LOVE it. Looking forward to hearing from you all and have a cold beer ready for who ever wants one.

Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum Mike, there are plenty of very friendly and helpful people here. If you have any questions about your Ex, do a search because chances are, someone else has already had that issue and the results have been posted in the forum, if you can't find help that way, please feel free to ask.

howdy mike do u got pics of ur explorer sport and yeah i'll take a cold beer what kind is it.

howdy mike do u got pics of ur explorer sport and yeah i'll take a cold beer what kind is it.

Pics as soon as my camera batteries charge up and the cold beer is Yengling Black and Tan.

Thanks for the welcoms.

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Back