I'm putting hub & bearing assemblies all the way round my '05 auto 4×4 Explorer. Should I go ahead & replace the toe compensator links too? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I'm putting hub & bearing assemblies all the way round my '05 auto 4×4 Explorer. Should I go ahead & replace the toe compensator links too?

ExplorerRider

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer XLT
Up above, my problem is pretty explanatory. I've already put on rear brake pads, calipers, & rotors in the back. Will be doing that to the front after hub & bearing assemblies are completed. So should I go ahead & replace the toe compensator links too while I'm at it, because it's becoming a part that's harder & harder to find??? (Only found out the part I needed cuz of this forum & a guy who goes by TechGuru, I believe it was?? Something akin to that, anyway... All input welcomed!
P.S. Also had rear differential serviced & front & rear sway bar links put on too. The truck was seemingly taken care of & kept up, but I also know it set for over 3 yrs, never started so much as ONCE! That's why it probably seems like I'm doing a full overhaul of the braking system & other components, I guess... ?! And I guess I sorta am!🤦 Hehe. Thnx all! Especially if you're TechGuru!

Back