• Register Today It's free!

install price on body lift

oconnor

Reaction score
City, State
San Rafael Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 sport 4wd
Has anyone had someone else install a body lift on a 97+ ex? I have a 97 sport 4wd and am thinking that a 3 inch BL may help with my plans. (If I can find leaf springs for it with a lift built in).
Anyways how much was the install of the Body lift. I know I need to fabricate a rear bumper bracket. Thats no problem. Just need to see what was average for install prices.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

between 300-400 including the price of the BL

good luck finding a shop to do it. Most shops will scoff at teh idea of adaptinga ranger body lift to fit a truck it wasnt designed for.

I havent put my bodylift on my truck yet, but my brother in law used an engine hoist to lift the body to put the blocks on, if I remember correctly.. The first vehicle he did it took he said it was a pain in the ass, and then saw on Trucks! TV or whatever, they used the engine hoist, so he went that route with his explorer.

Shoot, all I did was put a jack stand under neath the running boards that are connected to the frame and used a block for some extra height and raised one side at a time :confused:

Back