Is there a body lift for the Sport Trac?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is there a body lift for the Sport Trac??

shabbadoobie

Reaction score
City, State
north central,KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport trac
Hi. I have a question for you guys---I'd like to put a body lift on my '01 Sport Trac 2WD but don't know where to start! I don't want to do a lot of modifications, So I was thinking maybe a 2" body lift (?) How hard of a job is it to do? Would I need relocation brackets & lines etc. etc.? I've already done the torsion twist & shackle deal & upgraded to 265s---But a body lift would really help set it off (if it's even a possibility) Thanks in advance for any info & kudos on the site, It's really informative. P.S. I realize my ST is a 2WD, I just like the aggressive look of a lifted vehicle.

Welcome to the site. There are lots of people here that you will get tons of help from. I dont believe there is a body lift out yet for the sport trac, but you can always modify an older explorer/ranger kit. I know what you mean by wanting your truck to look a little meaner even though it is 2wd. Here is a picture of my 92 2wd with 35" Mudders and ten inches of lift.
View

And one more! Good luck on your Sport Trac. You can also click on my profile (explorersportruck) to see my lowered sport trac.
View

Back