Jerin

Reaction score
City, State
The Colony
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 toyota camery
Hello All
I am planning to buy 2018 ford explorer
I am interested in Limited trim. But I would like to have the XLT sport appearance package. Is there any way I can add sport appearance package to limited trim?

Thanks for your advises

Jerin.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum Jerin.:wave:
You can not order it that way from the factory. You'll have to make the modifications afterwards.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum Jerin.:wave:
You can not order it that way from the factory. You'll have to make the modifications afterwards.

Peter
Thank you peter.
I am new to this world so don't know much.
How can i get the black alloy's and the black roof side rails which comes in the sports package?

Or do the dealers can do that?

Regards
Jerin

I was also wondering this. I was thinking of talking to the parts guy at a local dealership and asking if they could provide all the part numbers and cost. Then see if I could find them cheaper online. Then compare total cost with cost of a sport as the sport doesn’t have any chrome.

I was also wondering this. I was thinking of talking to the parts guy at a local dealership and asking if they could provide all the part numbers and cost. Then see if I could find them cheaper online. Then compare total cost with cost of a sport as the sport doesn’t have any chrome.
Welcome to the 5th gen. Forum.:wave:
I find these very useful sites; Ford Parts | Genuine Ford OEM Dealer Parts Online for Less (Explorer Forum Vendor)
AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories (usually has lower prices)

Peter

Back