Made My Explorer Look like Durango! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Made My Explorer Look like Durango!

Wht92Exp

Reaction score
New aftermarket design for Explorers, Makes existing Explorer look like Durango! All you have to do is flip it 4 or 5 times :banghead:

Just remember never let a GIRL drive your Explorer!
GIRLFRIEND:shoot: is what I should have done!
If you can't see pic click HERE or try pic folder below!
Thumbnail

Click Here to see enlarged pic under "Black Explorer Folder"

[Edited by Wht92Exp on 10-19-2000 at 10:34 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I hope everyone is ok. Sorry to hear about your truck.

We were ok.... i guess!

Other than the speaker box with 3 10's in it, landing on one of my friends leg (who was in the back) and snapping it in two, we were fine. Needless to say, I stayed with my Girlfriend. I made a phat profit from the wreak so I got over it real quick!

My Explorer -------->
off.gif
He He :D

[Edited by Wht92Exp on 10-11-2000 at 05:00 PM]

Just be extra nice to your friend... don't want him suing you for an injury sustained in your vehicle.

Re: We were ok.... i guess!

Originally posted by Wht92Exp
Other than the speaker box with 3 10's in it, landing on one of my friends leg (who was in the back) and snapping it in two, we were fine.

Snapping what, the speaker box or your friend's leg?

I couldn't see any pic...it came up as the red x in the white box
pete

Her Leg

The Snap I was referring to in the earlier post was the sound of my friends leg breaking.:eek: It factured her lower left leg when the box fell on it. NOT COOL!
Can you see PIC now?

hey... what year is that? Can I get the tailgate? :) j/k. Looks like quite a wreck, glad everyone got out almost uninjured (relatively anyway)

Nope! One link gives me access to a general yahoo site, which automatically sends me to my sign on for my yahoo site and the other says forbidden general access..
Thanks, Pete

I can't see anything either

How about this for a wreck
Dead Link Removed

I still cant get it...But leebo...That's tough, but excellent for the built ford tough!
Sorry that happened though
Pete

Why NO Pic?

Can someone help me get my pic up. I have the pic in my yahoo picture gallery and I just copy the images pic location and it shows up for me, but no one else can see it :( Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong!
leebo, that wreck with your brother's Explorer was crazy. A lot worse than mine was. And talk about Ford Tough!, can't believe it kept on going!
After my girlfriend totalled this one (the black one)by pulling out in front of a 98 Grand Voyager Van, I got my White one. White one has less miles, leather seats, rear anti-lock brakes and a rear windshield washer :) Kinda glad we wrecked it sometimes!
Anyway, if someone could help me get my pic up, that would be cool!

use the VB code link on the top of the page next to the smilies.

Still Nothing :(

leebo, I tries the VD code thing and It doesn't seem to work still! Anyone know how to get my image to come up! The image is on a yahoo's pic page. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

e-mail me the photo attachment and I'll go ahead and post it for ya sir.

Nevermind....I was able to get into your Yahoo one and get this photo.

If I were you I would ditch Yahoo to post photos like this and go with Photopoint. For a complete website though they do work good(they're free)

View

Cool!
Thanks Alot Leebo! I'll go through Photo Point now on!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Adam,
I could see every picture you had except for the one picture you posted. That one when I go to hi-res it won't show. Like Lee said go to photopoint.

Back