• Register Today It's free!

MO__Guy

xplorerdude96

Reaction score
City, State
kennesaw, georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
hey yall, this is my first real post over here, im usually on fxn alot more, but me and MO_Guy recently made a deal for his tires, i sent him $450, he decides to cancel it saying he cant afford to sell them that cheap, not cool, but im over that, i just want my money back, i have sent quite a few PM's to him lately, and none are even getting read, can yall please talk to him, cuz hes just ignoring me, and tell him to give me money back, i have plans to get my 20's, and this is messing everything up, i am giving him until sunday before i will take legal action, it has been almost 3 weeks since the deal was made, i find this unacceptable, tim if ur reading this, just please send me my money and well both be happy, thanks yall, ahve great nite

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I also have had problems with Mo_Guy sent him 100 dollars, and never heard from him again. I will report to PayPal in 2 weeks. When 2 weeks are up he will be reported, and anything he gets because of this, he deserves.

Mo_guy

I dont know what to say...he is VERY slow....and didnt communicate too much, but my stuff HAS been sent. He did give me the tracking number. Use him at your own risk!

PleaseBeLikeMe has RECEIVED his items that he purchased from me as of today. Aug. 14th. I have PM'd him a few times since the last time he PM'd me and I haven't received anything in return but I did give him tracking info and everything after I shipped.

The problem is that he still has a complaint filed against me at Paypal and until he cancels I can not send or receive any type of money and that means that xplorerdude96 will not get any money until that complaint is canceled so if you are reading this PleaseBeLikeMe, you need to cancel the complaint you have against me on Paypal

STILL no response from PleaseBeLikeMe through PM's or PayPal. He still has a buyer complaint against me for 74$ and until it is cancelled xplorerdude96 won't get any money. Just updating everyone to show that this time it's not my fault he isn't gettting his money.

Back