Vikram

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer XLT 4W
heres mine:

IMG_20140826_120157_zps4d789lrf.jpg

right now my plan is to get these tail lights:

511dFenINbL._AA160_.jpg
- do you guys like them or should i keep my stock tail lights?

also my headlights look very faded and outdated so was looking at these headlights, what do you guys think of them?

3.jpg

also I plan to get some 31x10.50x15 tires on my stock rims - I don't plan to lift the car so I feel like that tire size will fill nicely and give a more aggressive look.

anything else you guys can say? I had a bug guard on the hood but movers broke it while moving and I ended up just removing it. should I get another one or keep it clean looking with the front brace?

I have the clear version of those headlights on mine and can't stand them. They put out a really blotchy, unfocused beam that looks ridiculous on the ground in front of me. The turn lenses seem to be okay, though.

I have the clear version of those headlights on mine and can't stand them. They put out a really blotchy, unfocused beam that looks ridiculous on the ground in front of me. The turn lenses seem to be okay, though.

ohh, maybe i will keep mine then. i did mothers headlight restoration on them today, they look a little better...i think... lol

but yeah ill keep 'em, they give more of a classic touch, or something.

Back