My climate control stopped working. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My climate control stopped working.

Jazz01

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer Limite
Hello fellow explorer forum members.

I need some advice before my wife ends up buying a chevy!!!! Please Help..
Seriously my wife's explorer just started acting up on the climate control. No related causes to be known. *** The climate control central *** just quit working. she was using A/C shut the vehical off and 3 hours later went to leave and the thing acts like there is no power getting to the control panel. I can't get blower motor, A/C vent, LED lights, Temp. anything that is activated by the HVAC panel. Does anyone know of a main fuse for this or where a re-occuring problem might to be start with. I understand her frustartion as it is hot, but can't figure out why or what would cause no power to only that part of the unit. Please let me know ASDAP if you have any secrets or advise on how I can "keep my explorer in the family" :) by making sure mama is happy....

Thanks for reading

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! Please somebody help. I have no idea after reviewing again.

HVAC fuse

I have an 03 explorer with AC problems. i pulled out the owners manual last weekend and there is at least one fuse that provides power to the hvac controller.

Back