• Register Today It's free!

My first issue...

DesertSpive

Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Ranger FX4
For those of you who have been wondering why I haven't been on the boards as much and where I have been, I finally have the fruits of my labor and hard work. My first issue of Truckin' is on the newstand now. There is an orange 2-door Excursion on the cover. This issue was okay, but next months will rock, got some Ranger tech and my own photos in there.

Anyway you can find me on the mast head, in the editors monthly column, I do the Reader's Rap (every month), Red Bolt (page 54), Orange Glo (page 72), and the wheel & tire guide (page 174).

Go pick one up, or at least read through it when you are picking up Cosmo for your girlfriend. ;)

--Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

CONGRATS!!!:chug:

Available everywhere? Book stores? 7-Eleven?

Yup. It is the #1 selling automotive title on newstands, so it is available almost anywhere with a decent magazine selection.

--Sean

so let me get this straight.... you work at Truckin' magazine? THE Truckin' magazine?? as in the biggest/greatest sport truck mag on the market? :bounce:

Originally posted by james t
so let me get this straight.... you work at Truckin' magazine? THE Truckin' magazine?? as in the biggest/greatest sport truck mag on the market? :bounce:

LOL, yup. Jeremy Cook moved on and I replaced him about 3 months ago. I am an Associate Editor, and the only Ford guy in the office, so I get to wield my influence. You guys should see quite a bit more Ford stuff in the coming months.

--Sean

OOPS!:confused: Sorry for my ignorant post above!

I thought it was a new mag. For some reason, it didn't sink in that you said Truckin'. I know of Truckin', EVERYONE knows of Truckin'.:D

WOW!! You are like a celebrity now!:eek: ;)

Originally posted by DesertSpive
You guys should see quite a bit more Ford stuff in the coming months.

--Sean

Oh thank GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DesertSpive
LOL, yup. Jeremy Cook moved on and I replaced him about 3 months ago. I am an Associate Editor, and the only Ford guy in the office, so I get to wield my influence. You guys should see quite a bit more Ford stuff in the coming months.

--Sean

Hey in the new issue i was lookin at the 2 door excursion but it had Jeremy Cooks name on it. What gives is he takin credit for your work? :D

Thanks for the support guys.

And yeah, he has some articles that he did a while ago that will still be trickling in to the mag. We run a 4 month lead time.

--Sean

Back