• Register Today It's free!

Negative Camber

vq5speed

Reaction score
City, State
1991 XLT Manual Locks
Year, Model & Trim Level
Stockton,Ca
What would cause my wheels to go into Negative Camber when i backup and park. Here is the passenger side the driver side is just like this leaning inward. When I go back forward the wheels will stand backup straight and stay upright as long as the wheels roll forward. Only when I back up and park I notice my wheels go negative camber. Now before you say Radius Arm bushing those are new about month ago and new bearings inner and outers. Just did new Ball Joints upper/Lowers. Is this just normal for TTB suspensions.

Attachments

• DSCN3638.jpg
    DSCN3638.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 735

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did a little search online seems this is normal for TTB suspensions. Some worse some less depends on the "Toe" adjustment. Seems my Toe alignment is probably out of normal spec and I think it is. I know a slight Toe In is good. I will mess with my Toe see if I can decrease negative camber when backing up.

When I had the TTB front, it would look like that if I stopped fast. Coils are getting old and don't rebound like did when new. No biggie

Not to hijack - but where did you get the headlights?

I made them

Back