New from NC | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New from NC

C

CrashBandit

What's up everyone, my name's Chris and I live in Boone NC. I just picked up a 1991 Explorer XLT after totaling my 240sx sliding on ice...I've had 3 240s so this is kinda new to me. I took the X out the other night for her first 4x4 session in the snow and loved it! I'd like to eventually do a few mods, but we'll see where it goes. I hope to learn alot about these trucks and what they're capable of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome crash that sux bout ur 240sx

Welcome to Explorer Forum! A friend of mine drove a 1991 in boon about 10 years ago when he was in school. Said it did great for him.

Welcome to this forum! You probably bought one of the first ones to come off of the assembly line. What is the build date?
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys...the sticker on my door says 02/91 so I would assume youre right haha. I did notice that the paint is two-toned. Where the windows meet the doors, its a dark brown and on the bottom is a lighter brown. Its subtle, but I like to think itll make the X stand out.

Doppler, maybe this Ex IS your friend's old Ex LOL

Back