• Register Today It's free!

New guy from FL

joshwfl

Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac
Hey guys, I've been a gear head since I was a kid. Everything from trucks, bikes and quads, to Mustangs, and new or old Muscle. I'm lucky to be married to a woman who is cool with me having all the toys I want. I recently picked up this 03 ST with a new dealer installed engine and tranny from the original owner. It's been a great DD so far. Today I did the TT and shackle lift, and threw some new meat on. I still need to go a little higher in the front, but what a difference already!

The day I brought it home:
ST_zps6309a253.jpg

TT, SL, and fresh 265/765/16 Cooper Discoverer ATPs:
st3_zps06b93eb2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice truck, any future mods planned?

Thanks! The truck pretty much had everything done I'd want to do, so no mods planned really. I'm contemplating removing the topper, but I think I'd miss the lockable storage. Plus, it's carpeted and nice for the drive in.

Nice to see another Floridian around here.

That's probably the cleanest well thought out modded ST I've seen in a long time. Not over done with accessories. Nice rig man, I do miss how mine used to look close to that. If it still has the factory swaybar endlinks and shocks get a set of Moog problem solver links and Rancho 5000's, you'll think you're driving a completely different truck. Welcome to the site man.

Thanks, it really is a nice truck. The endlinks and shocks were done by the previous owner as well. I gave it another 1 1/2" of twist this morning and removed the running boards, looks a little more like a truck now.

lift_zps29a24297.jpg

I think I remember seeing this rig on here or one of the other sites before. I spy dual exhaust or the tailpipe was moved over to the driverside (which doesn't make any sense). If you wanna do performance mods get in touch with Todd Z. at Zabteck Technologies and or Torrie at Unleashed Tuning.

It's possible, I bought it from a local gentleman. Yes, it has dual exhaust and an intake, if I do any performance mods it will most likely be just a tuner.

Welcome to the forum! Good looking truck, there's tons of info and knowledge here. But beware you may find yourself catching the bug and wanting to do more!

After many years in the muscle car world, I agree that the mod bug is easy to catch and difficult to get rid of!

Nice trac. Keep the cap, even if you just remove it when you need to still keep it. i want to get a basket and been back and forth on placement, cap or cab. I think I like the cap, just need to add bars to it.

If you have a cap I would put the basket there. It just looks better. Problem is when you remove the cap no more basket.

Back