• Register Today It's free!

New here

dogsNtrucks

Reaction score
City, State
Summerville SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1990 Bronco II
Hello everyone. I am a die hard Ford girl and proud owner of one old beat up '90 Bronco II. lol. She has been a great truck. I am looking to buy an Expolorer Sport this week and want to do all the things I always intended to do with the Bronco. Being fairly new with upgrades I will need to pick your brains alot. Thanks for letting me join in.

Welcome Genia. Tons of great info. on here. Use the search button and don't be afraid to ask questions. What years Sports are you looking at?

First of all....Thank you for the welcome!

The one I am looking at now is an '01 with 49,00 miles on it. I am not yet dead set on a year. Are there things I need to know about one year or another in particular? Just to give you an idea of my intentions for this vehicle. I am not looking to have an extreme truck as it will also be a daily driver but I want to be able to do a little better than moderate off roading. I do not have the cash flow to have a daily driver and a toy just yet so I have to make this one work for both. lol.

My old Bronco II I had planned to fix up but at almost 300,000 :eek: miles I think I should just let her rest in peace when she goes. Too much to fix at this point.

Back