New kid on the block

dkmcclelland

Reaction score
City, State
Adel, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 ST Adrenalin
Hey guys

I've been a member for a couple of weeks now and never noticed this thread. I'm Dustin, and I'm a college kid just working and studying trying to graduate. I live in South Georgia where if the heat doesn't get you, someone with a gun will.

I don't really have time to do all the things I want to my Ex, but she's coming along. I bought her December 26, 2010. She's a 2004 Limited with 72,x.. miles on the clock. I'm pretty surprised with the gas mileage I've been getting. 17.5-18 MPG average. Can't complain since she's got the 4.6

d0c263dd.jpg

f81cd97a.jpg

fa353799.jpg

Let me know what you think... she's pretty much stock... That's the way I like it... I've added this far:

Sirius Radio
Tinted front windows
New headlights
4300K HID low beams

Things to come:

Replace factory subwoofer
Add Telescopic steering column mod

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome. She looks really clean. I wish I had the leather. My dogs get mine pretty filthy. I have to vacuum it every other day.

Haha, it's funny you say she looks really clean. Reason for that is I spent 4 hours washing and waxing her yesterday. The leather is nice, my first truck ('98 Dodge Dakota single cab 5.2L) had cloth seats and I hated them. I just hope it doesn't start cracking. The previous owner was an older woman who bought it from my local dealership back in 2004, she had it serviced there, and then she traded it back there. I saw all the service records dating back to 2004 before I bought it. Anyway, the driver seat has creases, but no cracks. I try to keep it conditioned. What's funny is the service guy told me that he knows that truck inside and out, and the lady had never even turned the DVD player in the back on.

What kind of dogs do ya have? If I didn't live in a new apt complex, I'd have myself one.

Two boxers. Short little hairs that get stuck in the cloth and poke you.

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 260

Nice looking dogs you got there

welcome u got pics of ur limited with the hids on

Sorry about the so-so quality. I stopped on the way home from work and snapped some...

4873bbfe.jpg

0e8b848f.jpg

Very nice! Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Nice looking Ex. :thumbsup: You've come to the right place! :D

nice limited u plan on doing other mods to it

Not too much I don't think. My next project is to replace the factory subwoofer, and if I can find a machine shop to mill down the piece, I'm going to do the telescopic steering column mod.

Welcome, sweet looking ride.

Back