• Register Today It's free!

New kid

daan-o

Reaction score
City, State
phoenix AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
99' explorer 2wd
Hey everybody my name is dan-o i used to live in new jersey but i decided to live up to my trucks name and drive out to Arizona and EXPLORE!!!! I have a 1999 XLT V6 OHC 2x4( yea baby!)i got from my aunt and uncle for $800, it has arizona tan or gold paint with 167,000 miles. firestone stock size A/T. Just got new cats flowmaster super 44 with 2.5 from cats to muffler then 2.25 muffler out. I have alot of plans for my baby. This truck has outlasted all of mine and everyone who knows how i drive and seen how i drive expectations!! The tranny is starting to take a **** on me hope fully this wont be an expensive fix because i need new tires and lift and...and ok enough i love this site and i have been on it for a good 3 months just reading and now i finally get to post you will be hearing alot from me!!!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome u got pics of it

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

no picks yet, i like to bog it down in mud though, so there probably wont be any of it clean! Its just stock besides the intake and exhaust. i did blow the lower fog lamps out of the bumber and plan on cutting it down smaller. so when i do some things to it i will get some good pics. of yea i will be taking it to the transmission shop, #### me...

Back