Moderator In Memoriam
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited
Hey everyone!

As you can see, I've been made the moderator of the All Other Makes and Models forum. The reason for my placement here is to build up this forum, as well as the Ford Industry News forum and stop any kind of overlap there may be (and is) between them.

From now on, this forum will be for postings of models that are not Ford related, keep in mind that vehciles like Jaguars, LandRovers etc are fine in this forum, even though they are produced by Ford. All postings about upcoming new models or new changes to current models of Ford brand vehicles belong in the Ford Industry News forum. That forum is for discussion of the automotive industry in general, and the Ford Motor Company. This forum is for discussion of makes and models that are not Ford related.

Thanks everybody, and I look forward to lots of great discussion!

Please post any questions or comments about this change right here!

-Stephen

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And I think I may need to clarify, if you're DISCUSSING a Ford vehicle that you or someone else owns, it belongs in here, if you're talking about a concept car or an up and coming model, it belongs in the News forum.

Thanks!

Great thread you got going here.... lots of replys. :p

Stephen... Who is in charge of the other forum now?

and GOOFY is another one of your talents ;)

I've never thought of Stephen as Goofy, quite odd yes, but never goofy...

I'm going to go now, I know Stephen is looking for a bar stool to break over my head now...

LOL ;)

I think Jim is referring to the goings on in the chatroom (which I have just figured out how to use), I think everyone was pretty "goofy" that night, and most nights.

I actually try to be a goofy, light hearted, and fun loving as I can be. You only live once ya know.

When my son was growing up, I was everyone's favorite dad. His joke always was that his friends liked me more than they liked him. I was always very proud of that ;)

Back