• Register Today It's free!

new to site

02explorer04

Reaction score
City, State
Marietta SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
02explorer xls 04spottrac
Just thought I would introduce myself to the site. I drive an 02 explorer xls 2wd and I also have a 04 sporttrac. I am new to this site but not new to explorers. I have had the sporttrac for about 2 years and the explorer for a few weeks. My first explorer was a 91 explorer xlt 4x4 with a 3in lift and some 33's, dont remember what type of lift and tires it had on it because that was about 5 years ago. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone on this site has to say. I will try to get some pics posted as soon as I can.

welcome and there is a whole wealth of info and pics so i dont think you will be dissapointed. whenever you get those pics you should create a registry in the explorer registry section and post them up there

Hello, my name is David I live in Macclenny, Fl. I have a 1997 Explorer it has over 300,000 miles. I bought it a number of years ago from a friend who bought it new. Currently it is suffering from a blown head gasket and a few other small problems. I love it and miss driving it and hope to fix it this summer. I'll be adding more about it and asking about some of the problems I have with it. I'm new to these kind of sites so if I don't do something right let me know.

Back