Newbie to this Forum from Atlanta! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newbie to this Forum from Atlanta!

Jettech498

Reaction score
City, State
Morrow
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi all, I recently posted on a thread concerning hardwiring a radar detector on a 2021 Explorer XLT. I hope it helps others. We live in Hapeville, GA. I first got interested in Explorers when I owned a 1998 Explorer XLT. I had well over 220K miles on it when I gave it away. We bought a new 2019 Explorer Sport a little over 2 years ago. Great SUV, fast and thirsty....I used to joke a lot about it NOT being ECO at all.....LOTS of maintenance worries though from a PTU stand point to many other concerns and it having some problems. So we decided to trade it in on a 2021 XLT. Wow is all I can say. Ford did an incredible job making that little 2.3L power the rear wheels. We love it!!!! My wife and I like to travel a lot, either a major driving trip to the northeast, where we both are from to flying overseas. I'm an ASE certified master Tech and a licensed commercial aircraft tech. I work in the aviation industry on commercial aircraft. I don't know it all but I do love to help and I love to learn. I look forward to learning a lot and helping when I can. Be well all!!

Welcome.

Back