Pictures of Roll Pans Needed... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pictures of Roll Pans Needed...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool if you sell them for around 250 when they are all done i am for sure in

I'd buy one for a gen 1 in a minute if you got these made.

if you made them i might make my truck a street truck!

Now there's something fiberglass I don't have yet. I'd sure like one. That'll look nice and clean, even after I get one of Cory's rear bumpers.

Edit: Are you planning on offering the pans without the license plate box?

Originally posted by NOTAJP
Now there's something fiberglass I don't have yet. I'd sure like one. That'll look nice and clean, even after I get one of Cory's rear bumpers.
So would you put a pan on then Cory's bumper?

Originally posted by TravisC
So would you put a pan on then Cory's bumper?

That's what I am thinking. Would look cleaner. I was planning on just getting some diamond plate to fill in the rear. My wife doesn't like the gap the tube bumpers leave.

I agree that putting the pan on under Cory's bumper would keep the rear looking very clean!

They will have with or with out the plate box.

Perfect. Let me know when you are ready to start. That'll stall my paint for a month but will be well worth it. Does anyone know where I can get a plate box to mold into my tailgate? Or do I need to make my own?

Just the ticket, thanks!

any progress on this, is this still likely to happen?

what is the time line on these? and im understanding that they wont' be fully molded in all the way around rather they will be 3 piece like hartmans correct? i am very interested in getting one, but i am almost set on full wrap-around with steel

hey BM....didnt you try this once before? or was that someone else...any way..if this is actually realized i would love to have one....

oh and by the way...98+ are slightly different in profile due to the gate having more arch to it..but the mounting is im sure the same for everything up to 01 for the 4d and 03 for the sport

Back