Please help with interior color code/color name | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Please help with interior color code/color name

baritone500

Reaction score
City, State
Cornelius, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Eddie Bauer 2 door
Hello,
I look like a new member but had registered before, but I forgot all my UN and PW info so I just re-registered as baritone500.

I have a 1993 White Two Door Eddie Bauer with 5 speed. I am the original owner and it's in excellent shape. Had to have the roof rack and the tan exterior cladding repainted recently and a new headliner put in.

There is damage to the leather center armrest and to the leather on the driver's seat. I have been in contact with these people

http://www.leatherrepairkits.com/

who are responsive and helpful, but...

We can't seem to nail down the interior color code, nor the name of the interior color, for my Explorer. Thus, they're unable to know what color of repair kit to send me.

I went to the local dealer and they gave me a two-letter code "FP", but the leather repair people can't use it. They want the actual name of the color used on 1993 Eddie Bauer. I can't imagine it not being the same color for all 1993 Eddie Bauers so can someone please advise me of the name of the interior leather color for my vehicle?

When I do the repair I'll post photos of it on this site.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Thanks but that's not what I'm needing

swshawaii, thank you for your response.

We already had found the code, and I'd already mentioned that the code was not sufficient for the people selling the leather repair kit.

They want the actual "name" of the color, like "Sierra Tan" or Mountain Beige" or something like that.

If anyone knows the name that Ford used for the 1993 Eddie Bauer leather I'd appreciate them sharing it with me.

Thanks.

Back